Wednesday, September 7, 2011

the gunslinger and a girl

DAY 2

She is still sleeping. Ren look at the girl while thinking about her words last night. What did she mean?

“Arghhhhh…why am I thinking of whatever she said. It has nothing to do with me,” Ren mumbles as he walks towards the kitchen.

“What should I cook for her?”

Ren took out some eggs and bread in the freezer. “Hurmmm this would do.”

“Good morning Ren,” said Aoi with a big smile on her face. Ren just glare at her as she sits at the table eating breakfast.

Silence…

“Ne Ren.”
“What?”
“Well, since I was going to die in exactly nine days, can I ask you to do something?”

Ren look at Aoi directly in the eyes. “I was about to kill her and here she sits beside me and talk as death is a fun thing,” Ren whispering to himself.

“What?”
“Can you take me to see this 10 places,” ask Aoi while handing a paper to Ren.

Ren looks at the paper. “The places I must go before I die…” written as a title. Ren looks at the first on list with shock. Why would she want to go to places like this…?

“Can you bring me to all places I wanna go?”
“Ok.”
“Ne Ren, why did you become a gunslinger at first?”
“It has nothing to do with you!” Ren furiously answered. He then left the kitchen and went out.

Aoi look at Ren as he was preparing to go out.
“Are you sure to leave me without locking the door? I might run away.”
“Suit yourself. I will find you back no matter where you go,” said Ren as he walks away.

1 comment:

  1. Nyaaa, Aoi is awesome! She's not afraid of Ren even if she'll be killed by him by his own bare hands~ :3 And Ren is so cool~ <3

    ReplyDelete