Saturday, May 28, 2011

the Gunslinger and a Girl


Day 1

“Help me! Help me!” the girl cries for help.

Her house was on fire. The fire was so big that even firefighter did not dare to go inside. Ren rush towards the house.

“Don’t go in there! The fire was too big. It’s dangerous!” one of the firefighters shouting and trying to grabs Ren.

Without saying anything, Ren pushes the firefighter and break the fiery door. He run inside the house and went to search for the girl room. After searching in three rooms, he finally found that girl. He lifts up the girl and run for the door out.

“Don’t be doing such stupid thing! You could die there!” said the firefighter.

Ren stares at the firefighter. He then grabs the girl hand and walk away from the scene. Suddenly he felt his right hand holding that girl, becoming heavy. As he turns around, he sees the girl stumble her steps. Before she fell down, Ren quickly, catch her.

“Mattaku. What an idiot I am.”

Ren carries that girl into the forest where he lives. It is weird for someone like him to be living I such place. However, this way no one can find him except the organization. Getting along with people was never in his mind. After twenty minutes walking, he arrives home. Quickly Ren walks to the room and place that girl at the bad. He then goes to the kitchen to find something to drink.

As he walks out from the kitchen, he found that girl sitting at a couch.

“So you are awake,” said Ren
“Ahh…Etto…Where exactly I am?” ask the girl.
“You are at my home.”
“Your home? What happen? How did I end up here?”
“Well your house was on fire.”
“So you are supposed to be my savior.”

Ren stares into that girl’s eyes. She was smiling at that time.

“Hajimemashite…I am…”
“I know who you are. You are Aoi.”

The girl look shocked.

“How did you know my name?”

Ren just look at her and sigh.

“I’m supposed to kill you. By next ten day, my organizations are expecting you to be killed by me,” said Ren with serious tone of voice.

Aoi looks at Ren. She was shocked to hear that coming from a guy who risk his life to save her.

“Are you sure you are going to kill me?” ask her anxiously.
“Do I look like I’m playing with my words?” replies Ren while staring at Aoi’s eyes.
“If you wanted to kill me, then why did you save me?”
“If you are going to die, it must be in my hand.”

Aoi’s eye goes round. She was shocked to hear that coming from Ren. She then smiles at him and said…

“It’s ok. It’s not like I want to die in other person hand besides you.”

Shocked…

Her statement makes Ren stares at her. Before Ren could ask what she meant, she already fell asleep.

2 comments: