Tuesday, October 12, 2010

mY fAnFic

Yatta… >////< I’ve finally came out with an idea… I always love Robert and Rinko pairing… well for u guys who don’t understand a single thing im talking, Robert and rinko are characters in anime Law of Ueki…
Ok ok here’s the thing…in the last episode of the anime Mori mention that relationship between Robert and rinko went wrong….so this one is the draw out of the story… enjoy ne minna :3

ROBERT POV
Robert was shocked with rinko’s action. Why did she slap him out of nowhere? She said she loves me. Did I do something wrong? Hurmmm I better ask her myself…
RINKO POV
Erggghhhh I know I love him. But, but I saw that picture. Why is Marilyn picture doing in his wallet? Arggghhh that’s enough. I don’t care anymore. I hate him!!!

NORMAL POV
Robert walks towards Rinko house. “hurmm…what should I say to her?” He suddenly remembers what ueki and mori tell him after the battle.

“rinko can be really dangerous if she’s mad. So be careful Robert, “ saids ueki while laughing.
“Dangerous??? What do u mean?” ask Robert nervously.
“When she is mad..Well she became…etto…etto.”
“Became what mori?”
“She’d become hellish nightmare!”

==|||
“Hellish nightmare??? What do u mean. Ahh mori…wait.”

Banggg!!!! The sound of door banging wakes Robert from his daydream. As he turnaround he saw Rinko starring at him angrily…

“What the hell are you doing here Robert?! Go away I hate you!”
“Rinko wait...What did I do wrong? Why are you so mad at me?”
“What did u do wrong???” Rinko ask angrily while walking towards Robert.

Rinko takes out Robert wallet from the back pocket. She then looks at Robert.

“grr...grrr…whats with your hentai face????!!!”
>/////< “you…you touch my bum rinko... :3”
“BAKA…you pervert…get lost!!!!” rinko shouted while throwing vase to Robert.

Robert is speeding far from Rinko… “It’s true...she‘d became hellish nightmare...ahhh rinko wait…” shout Robert while running avoiding the vase Rinko throws.

Robert reaches his home… “im out of breath.”
Lying on his bed as he remembers Rinko angrily shame face... “Hurmmm…she’s quite cute when she’s angry...But still is scary…” Robert fall asleep as he is too tired running….


Rinko rubs her chest. She picks up Robert’s wallet and opens it. Still Marilyn picture is there...

“Arggghhhh…BAKA Robert…I hate him...!!!!” T__T
“What is this?” rinko took out Marilyn picture.
It was folded. Rinko then open the folded picture.
“This is…ahhhh….OMG Robert…I’m sorry…” cries Rinko while looking at the picture that has been unfold. It’s the picture of Ueki, Marilyn, Mori, Sano, Hideyoshi, Robert, and Rinko. Rinko turn the picture. MY BEST FRIEND FOREVER was written at the back…

Yeah Rinko misunderstood the picture that Robert fold and it happen to appear marylin picture at the front… Rinko smiles while crying… “Indeed you’re quite the guy for me Robert… I’ll wait for you here till u came to me again…” whispers Rinko.

Robert’s room at night…

Robert wakes up from his dream… the dream was weird…he saw Rinko standing at Cake House while smiling at him…“I’m not going to give up no matter what.”
Robert looks at the stars shining… “rinko wait for me…I’ll be there tomorrow…”

No comments:

Post a Comment